We are actively providing COVID-19 clean-up services as per CDC guidelines to: universities, school districts, healthcare facilities and various businesses across Western Pennsylvania. Our team is trained and certified in remediation and decontamination procedures in any type of environment and stands ready to assist.
If COVID-19 has impacted your facility in any way, or you simply want to learn more about what safety procedures to implement to help combat the spread of the virus, please reach out to us to learn how we may be able to help.
Since 1988 ABMECH Acquisitions, LLC has been providing state of the art hazardous materials remediation to customers in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, Maryland, New York, and Virginia. In 2021 we are celebrating our 33rd year in business, a testament to our providing our customers with a level of quality and service unmatched in the industry. ABMECH Acquisitions, LLC strictly adheres to all Federal and State regulations, performed by a workforce certified in all required accreditations.
We welcome the opportunity to acquaint you with the wide range of services our company provides:
- Asbestos Abatement, Lead Abatement, Mold Remediation, PCB’s, Mercury Brownfields Cleanup
- Concrete Polishing
- Concrete Self-Leveling
- Epoxy Floors
- Overlays & Underlays
- Industrial Painting
- Industrial and Commercial Thermal Insulation, Heat & Cold
- Marcellus Shale Gas Production, Piping, Boilers, Vessels
- Licensed in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, and Ohio
- Steel, Power, Chemical Plants, Commercial, Health Care, Institutional
- Interior Selective Demolition
- Surface Preparation
- Saw Cutting
- Core Drilling
Our Guiding Principles:
- Safety. Safety is our primary focus. It is the filter we use for all decisions. Nothing matters more than making sure our team and our clients are protected.
- Integrity. We approach our team, our customers, our partners, and our community with the highest level of integrity in everything we do.
- Integrated, End-To-End, and Customized Solutions. We bring together the years of experience of our employees to solve the most complex challenges. This means our clients get a one-stop solution from a highly disciplined team. We can also tailor our services to your requirements, offering a seamless and customized experience.
- A Skilled, Experienced Team. We only hire the most skilled, experienced, and committed people to ensure the success of our clients. Our people are known for their focus on safety, disciplined project management skills, and delivering results on time and on budget.
- Added Value. We are committed to fully understanding our clients’ needs and values before starting any project. As a result, we are able to continually improve our clients’ experience and deliver added value to everything we do.
ABMECH Acquisitions, LLC has the ability to provide pricing estimates in a lump sum, time & material, or cost-plus. We have developed our own estimating software programs which allow us to quickly provide man-hours, as well as real-time cost information to our customers on time & material orders on a daily basis if required. We are a mobile contractor that gives us access to “local labor” regardless of what area our project is located in the states of Pennsylvania, Maryland, Ohio, Virginia, New York, and West Virginia. We have a strong labor base in the Pittsburgh, PA area and in most cases can respond to your needs in 90 minutes or less.
We foster a culture where employee safety, health, and well-being is our first priority and we all take responsibility for:
- Focusing our efforts on injury and illness prevention by proactively looking for ways to identify and eliminate any unsafe or unhealthy conditions that may occur in our workplaces.
- Seeking the necessary training and information to perform our work in the safest manner possible.
- Complying with all applicable health, safety, and environmental legislation, our own internal EHS program, and best practices, as well as our clients’ safety programs.
- Ensuring our managers, supervisors, and workers are accountable for protecting their personal safety and wellbeing, as well as that of their co-workers.
- Assessing and managing the environmental, health, and safety risks associated with all aspects of our business to protect our employees, shareholders, clients, and the communities in which we operate.
- Striving for safety excellence. This includes taking ownership for continually evolving and improving our EHS and fostering a culture that recognizes our employees as our most important resource.
By prioritizing the health and safety of our people and the protection of the environment and our communities, we are able to complete projects safely, on time and on budget, and to the highest quality.
We recognize that every project site is unique. Our dedicated Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) team embrace these differences when creating health and Environmental Health and Safety Plans (EHS) for each project. These plans include information, rules, and requirements that are specific to each site and project scope.
Each site is audited on a regular basis to identify any shortcomings within the plan. Where such gaps exist, managers, supervisors, and EHS team members will collaborate to determine the appropriate corrective action that is required. This pooling of resources ensures that all aspects of the corrective action are appropriate for the project and tasks being completed.
Training and Education
- ABMECH Acquisitions LLC invests in training personnel on the equipment and processes related to their work. We mandate that all employees attend annual health and safety training sessions that provide an overview of our Emergency Action Plan (EAP) programs and work practices.
- We also provide training for our project field staff to ensure they are compliant with any specific industry requirements, technical knowledge, and practical experience. This allows us to deliver services safely and effectively.
- Since 2010 we have been active participants in the PENNSAFE State-Certified Workplace Safety Initiative. ABMECH Acquisitions, LLC’s commitment to safety is illustrated by our EMR (Experience Modification Rate) of 0.776, a figure almost unheard of in the industry, and also by our Certified Safety Committee Mission Statement:
“To provide a workplace culture that is conducive to achieving maximum productivity in dangerous working environments by addressing potential safety deficiencies first and foremost before entering the environment.”
- ABMECH Acquisitions, LLC offers in-house high-quality construction and all of our workers have received health and safety training including OSHA 10 and 30 Hr., ICRA training, CPR/First Aid, and specific hazards. Our craft workers arrive at the job site certified drug-free and ready to tackle your project.
- Throughout our 33 years of experience as a licensed asbestos contractor, we’ve successfully resolved both simple and complex projects. We are accustomed to working under demanding deadlines while ensuring the safety of our customers and our team of professionals. Our asbestos jobs are completed within all applicable laws and regulations.
- Our clients include schools, colleges and universities, religious institutions, health care facilities, commercial clients, industrial clients, government agencies, and many others.
- ABMECH Acquisitions, LLC is pleased to offer a no-cost consultation and will provide references and endorsements from our numerous clients upon request.