Concrete underlayments are a thin topping designed to level out and smooth imperfections in the concrete substrate. They lay as a flat base prior to installation of carpet, tile, vinyl, and other floor coverings.
- REPAIR: Resurfaces cracked, pitted, and uneven flooring.
- SELF LEVELING: Poured and smoothed out over entire flooring surface, bringing the floor up to an even consistent level.
- WATERPROOFING: Underlayments help to create a seal, reducing the chance that moisture can penetrate the substrate.
Concrete overlays are designed to cover up a less attractive existing floor system providing a smooth, seamless surface that is aesthetically pleasing. Decorative options include:
- COLOR: Overlays can either be integrally colored or dyed/stained in the color of your choosing.
- POLISHABLE: Concrete overlays can be polished like any other concrete floor, allowing you the ability to expose aggregate and reach your desired sheen level.
- SEEDED AGGREGATE: Consider seeding aggregate into the top of an overlay to give a terrazzo-like effect. Endless varieties of decorative stone, glass chips and reflective mirror can be seeded.
- DECORATIVE INLAYS: Add an additional decorative element into your overlay by incorporating decorative inlays, strips of metal that can create shapes and designs and define border changes.
- SELF LEVELING: Poured and smoothed out over entire flooring surface bringing the floor up to an even consistent level.
- APPLIED TO ANY HARD SURFACE: Overlays can successfully be applied over any hard surface including concrete, terrazzo, and tile.
- FAST TURNAROUND TIME: Cementitious overlay products cure within 24 hours allowing you to move forward with your production schedule in a timely manner.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: The application of overlays directly onto a previous flooring system eliminates material waste that would otherwise be ripped up and sent off to a landfill.
- MOLD & MILDEW RESISTANT: Overlays provide a seamless covering that prevents moisture from penetrating the surface.